Sunday, December 18, 2011

One Drawing a Day

I've been trying to draw (or sketch) once each day for the month of December. It worked for November, so I thought I'd give it another try. I really just average one sketch a day since sometimes I get a few done and then slack off for a day or two. I can get the sketches done, but the scanning's taking longer. I could use a scanning elf.  Still, here are a few that I've done this month.


A group of us sketched at Gossamer, a shop that sells yarn and Waldorf School type items. It was a
feast of color and sketching there was a wonderful way to start the month. 


I took a few liberties with the front window, since I was sketching from the inside out and just guessed at what the banner said.

felt and yarn toys, and examples of things to make at Gossamer

Heather, sketching by a tower of yarn.

And here are a couple other sketches. December has been a pretty colorful month sketch-wise.



Well, it's back to the cookie baking. Maybe soon I'll have some cookies to sketch--or at least some remaining cookie crumbs.



1 comment:

helen said...

I see you have been busy as usual. I like your work - so light! You are right about the Graves building - it's always been a 'love it vs. hate it' kind of design. I like the colors - not so sure about the inside- have only heard that it's not 'user friendly'!