Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Inside and Outside Portland Buildings

Looking toward the Centennial Mills from the Fields, this is one of the rustic buildings that you see. Right now, this is the only view that doesn't include a crane in close proximity. 



When I was sketching across from the Deschutes Brewery, a traffic accident occurred in
 the intersection to the east. No one appeared  to be hurt, but it certainly jammed up the traffic trying to get around it. I felt like I should have been directing traffic instead of finishing my sketch.


I had coffee and pastry at a charming luncheonette, Maurice. The Nordic/ French food was delicious and the decor seemed very French, until I realized it was unlike any place I'd been in France.



There are lots of nice details in Maurice.

No comments: