Sunday, November 26, 2017

October: Inktober

This year, I decided to do the 2017 Inktober Challenge--or at least part of it. After the first day, I drew something to go with each prompt. I posted some on Instagram and the Facebook Everyday Matters site, but here's the complete set.

                                                       Day 1: Swift (mine's a crow)



                                                                     Day 2: Divided


Day 3: Poison


Day 4: Underwater 
(These jellies are drawn with gel pens on a watercolor wash.)


Day 5: Long 
(This has nothing to do with Trump.)


Day 6: Sword


Day 7: Shy


Day 8: Crooked 
(This does have to do with Trump. I'm kind of ashamed of drawing him so fat.)


Day 9: Screech


Day 10: Gigantic (This is a nebula)


Day 11: Run


Day 12: Shattered
(Something very similar happened by my dad at an ice sculpting show at Pioneer Square.)


Day 13: Teeming


Day 14: Fierce


Day 15: Mysterious


Day 16: Fat
(I have no problem fat-shaming a squirrel, especially because he's eating my bulb.)



Day 17: Graceful


Day 18: Filthy


Day 19: Cloud
(My Joni Mitchell joke)



Day 20: Deep



Day 21: Furious


Day 22: Trail



Day 23: Juicy



Day 24: Blind



Day 25: Ship


Day 26: Squeak



Day 27: Climb


Day 28: Fall


Day 29: United


Day 30: Found 
(This was inspired by the Kim Stafford poem, 'Ruby Takes a Stone'.)



Day 31:Mask
(The Finale!)


DONE!






No comments: