Friday, July 13, 2012

Sketching Around Portland

Now that our summer weather has finally arrived, I've been getting outside to sketch. Here are some miscellaneous sketches from around town.

I had a delicious egg sandwich while I sketched this foodcart on Mississippi Avenue.


The Portland Farmer's Market in the park blocks by Portland State University, is a great place to eat, to buy flowers and produce, and to sketch!



At Edgefield, in east county, there are gorgeous flower beds. This one actually has an old bed frame in it. It also had some birds perched on the flowers and a bunny rolling in the dirt.


Today, I did a warm-up sketch of some flowers in a cafe...


and then sketched a couple of my fellow sketchers,




                                                    outside in the sunshine--at last.


No comments: