Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Barcelona on My Mind

When the first Urban Sketchers Symposium happened, I was lucky to live right in Portland. It was a fantastic experience to sketch and learn with so many other excited sketchers. I vowed then that I would go to another symposium, and this year, I was lucky enough to be able to go again.

Back when it was announced that the 4th Urban Sketching Symposium would be in Barcelona, I started to prepare.

When it came time to register, I was up early, hoping, like so many others, to be able to get into the symposium.



Next came getting the necessary equipment...



and selecting the colors that I would take. This was a big decision!








Then, finally, it was time to go!




1 comment:

Janene said...

How fun to read about your preparations and your sketches are very descriptive too. I feel the anticipation!