Friday, December 31, 2010

End-of Year Blog Loading

The Urban Sketching Symposium was back in July 2010, but I didn't post my sketches. Here they are.






And here are sketches from our trip to London in October. It started with a going away tea given by a sketching friend.

I tried to meet up with the London Urban Sketchers for a Worldwide Sketchcrawl at the British Museum, but I never saw them.


There was lots of construction going on in London.

I loved sketching in the Victoria and Albert Museum.





We could see the V&A from our hotel room.


And we also saw this.

And finally, here are some little moleskin sketches from our Paris and London trip.
















That was it for the 2010 sketches...now it's time to go celebrate the New Year! Whew!
I wish all the sketchers a year of many delightful sketching events. 
Happy New Year (again)!

No comments: