Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5: Something Completely Different

My husband and I often go out to listen to music and frequently, I take the opportunity to discretely sketch. It gets pretty dark after the lights are dimmed and the show begins, so I'm often sketching by candlelight and don't really know what I've drawn until I get home. The other day, in an art store, I tried out some gel pens that seemed to really glow. I plan to try these out in the dim light tonight, but I thought I'd play with them a little first. In a little black Moleskine, I drew a few little sketches of some vases.





Well, that was fun, at least.

3 comments:

Dailysketches said...

Wow,these are cool!
I hope they work at Jimmy Mak's!

Katharine said...

What a clever solution to the low light problem. I'll be waiting to see how it works. I've never seen a moleskine with black pages. Interesting.

Vicky said...

They're pretty fun. I'm thinking I should try an Elvis:)